Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes
Try these easy Oven Roasted Baby Red Potatoes recipe with an extra crisp, they are mmm mm good!
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 teasoon salt
- 1 teasoon pepper
- 2 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from recipes.sparkpeople.com
Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
Wash and half potatoes (leave skin on) and place on cookie sheet. Coat potatoes with EVOO, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and flour. Toss gently.
Cook potatoes for about 30 minutes or until done. (fork will go through when done)
You can omit the flour if you like. The flour gives the potatoes a little bit of a crispy coating if you add it.
You'll also love
- Halloween Blood Red Sangria... 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Orange Jello Poke Cake 4.1/5 (51 Votes)
- Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.5/5 (41 Votes)
- Malasadas, Hawaiian Donuts 4/5 (142 Votes)
- Pigs in a Cornfield 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Deluxe Mashed Potatoes 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Tri-Layered Vegetable Kugel 4.4/5 (11 Votes)