Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
This decadent chocolate cheesecake with raspberries makes an elegant dessert that'll surely impress your family and friends.
Each serving: 332 cal, 17g fat, 10g saturated fat, 10g protein, 37g carb.
- 1 cup (8-sheets) chocolate graham crackers, finely crushed
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 box semisweet chocolate, grated
- 24 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 8 ounces fat free sour cream
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon each, vanilla and chocolate extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 box semisweet chocolate
- 1 1/2 teaspoon unsalted butter
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 170mins
Adapted from driscolls.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine graham-cracker crumbs and egg white; press into bottom of prepared pan. Bake 6 minutes; cool.
In a small bowl, combine cocoa powder, 1/3 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, and grated chocolate. In a food processor, mix cream cheese, sour cream, eggs, and remaining 1 cup sugar until smooth. Add cocoa mixture and vanilla and chocolate extracts to cream cheese mixture; blend until smooth.
Toss raspberries in remaining 1 tablespoon flour, then fold into filling. Pour filling into crust in pan. Bake 60 minutes, until center is barely set. Cool at room temperature, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt semisweet chocolate and butter; whisk until smooth. Drizzle over cake.
You'll also love
- Savory Turkey Injection Sauce 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Southern Skillet Cornbread 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Grandma's German Apple Cake 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Raspberry cheesecake pudding shots 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Two-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Piña Colada Pie on the Grill 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice "Cream" 4.5/5 (19 Votes)