No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake
So easy to make without baking, Oreo Mint Cheesecake! DELICIOUS!
- 24 Oreo cookies-finely crushed
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 24 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Oreo crumbs (from about 15 Oreos)
- 5 to 6 drops green food color
- 1 teaspoon extract mint
- FOR CHOCOLATE:
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from yummiestfood.com
Add melted butter into the finely crushed Oreo's. Press crust mixture on the bottom of springform pan and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes in the fridge.
Fill and Chocolate Topping:
In the large bowl mix cream cheese, powdered sugar, until become creamy.
Add heavy whipping cream and mix until becomes thick. Add mint extract, green food color and Oreo crumbs.
On the prepared crust add filling and leave the cake in the fridge for 1 hour.
After an hour, melt chocolate chips in the microwave and drizzle on top.
Decorate, if desired.