Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
This decadent cheesecake features little balls of cookie dough! Make sure to disperse the cookie dough evenly in your batter to ensure every slice gets some. The combination of cookie dough and cheesecake is amazing and you want everyone to experience it. Enjoy!
- COOKIE DOUGH:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Set aside an additional 1 cup mini chocolate chips to fold into the batter with the cookie dough balls
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs or chocolate cookie crumbs (like Oreos)
- 4 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Mini chocolate chips, for sprinkling
Adapted from ziplist.com
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the butter and sugars for the cookie dough. Add the milk, vanilla and blend. Mix in the flour, salt and the chocolate chips. The dough will be wet. Gently roll the dough into small teaspoons size balls and place them on a wax paper lined plate or baking sheet. Place them in the freezer to harden while making the rest of the cheesecake.
Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan. In a medium bowl, combine the butter with the graham crackers or cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and about halfway up the sides of the prepared pan.
Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat the cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour until smooth. Add the vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended. Be careful not to over-mix, incorporating too much air into the batter can contribute to a cheesecake cracking on top during baking.
Pour half the batter into the prepared crust. Gently stir in the cookie dough balls and the additional 1 cup mini chocolate chips into the remaining batter. Pour into the pan, spreading the batter to the sides of the pan and evening it out across the top. Make sure to try to evenly distribute the cookie balls so that every slice has some in it.
Bake the cheesecake at 325°F for one hour. Turn off the oven and prop the door open several inches (make sure no kids are around!). Let the cake sit in the oven for an additional 30 minutes. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled. For best results chill overnight.
Whipped cream garnish:
Whip cream with sugar until soft peaks form.
To serve, cut into slices and top with whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
You'll also love
- Scallops 'n Pasta 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Moist and Easy Cornbread 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Crockpot Candy 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Potato Chip Bark 4.6/5 (50 Votes)
- Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- No Bake Cherry Cheesecake Lasagna 4.1/5 (88 Votes)
- Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie... 4.5/5 (48 Votes)
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)