Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake
Chocolate chip cookies AND cheesecake? How about just putting them together? This recipe is decadent and doesn't hold back on the good stuff.
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (16.5-ounce) rolls refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough, keep refrigerated until needed
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract until well mixed; set aside.
Slice cookie dough rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange slices from one roll on bottom of a greased 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish; press together so there are no holes in dough. Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly over dough; top with remaining slices of cookie dough.
Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden and center is slightly firm.
Remove from oven, let cool, then refrigerate. Cut into slices when well chilled.
If desired top with ice cream or whipped cream.
You'll also love
- Black-Eyed Pea and Ham Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemony Greek Yogurt Cheesecake 4.4/5 (46 Votes)
- Strawberry Smoothie Ice-Cream Pie 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Carrot Cake Oatmeal Whoopie Pies,... 4.5/5 (42 Votes)
- Soft Gingerbread Cookies 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Guinness Chocolate Cheesecake 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies,... 5/5 (1 Votes)