No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Peanut butter and chocolate are a classic dessert duo, but they really shine in this no-bake recipe. No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake will be the perfect finale to any scrumptious meal.
- 10 graham crackers
- 7 tablespoons melted butter
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips, melted
- 2 cups peanut butter, melted
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 150mins
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Place graham crackers into a plastic bag and crush them into fine crumbs with a rolling pin.
Pour the graham cracker crumbs into a bowl and combine with melted butter, mixing until the texture is like slightly wet sand.
Press the graham cracker crumbs in an even layer into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
In a large bowl, mix together softened cream cheese until smooth.
Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to mix until there are no lumps.
Add the melted chocolate and mix until the color is even.
Pour the mixture over the graham cracker crust in the springform pan. Using a spatula or spoon, smooth the top. Refrigerate.
In a large bowl, mix together melted peanut butter and confectioner’s sugar.
Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours, serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Reuben Roll Ups 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Gooey Sugar Cookie Bars 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Beef Stroganoff in an Instant Pot 4.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Pressure-Cooker Caramel Flan 4.2/5 (61 Votes)
- Juicy Pub-Style Burgers 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Eggnog Monkey Bread 4.5/5 (20 Votes)