Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake
- 18.25 oz package spice cake mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 5 oz can evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened (I used fat-free)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin spice coffee creamer OR milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Adapted from kitchenmeetsgirl.com
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine cake mix, pumpkin, evaporated milk, oil and eggs in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes or until smooth. Pour into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes. Invert onto wire rack, and cool completely.
For the glaze:
Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar,1 tablespoon creamer or milk and vanilla in a food processor; cover and process until well blended. Add remaining 1 tablespoon creamer or milk;
process until smooth. Drizzle glaze over cooled cake.