Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce store bought
- 2 large apples, peeled and cur into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from sites.google.com
Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon and place in a slow cooker.
Mix the BBQ sauce, apples and lemon juice and pour it over the chicken.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Almond Crumble Cherry Pie 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Ice "Cream" 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sausage & Spinach Lasagna Rolls 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Baja Beef 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Smothered Pork Chops 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Spicy Sriracha & Smoked Bacon... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Bacon Cheese Inside Out Turkey... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Pecan Apple Crisp 4.6/5 (16 Votes)