Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce store bought
- 2 large apples, peeled and cur into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from sites.google.com
Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon and place in a slow cooker.
Mix the BBQ sauce, apples and lemon juice and pour it over the chicken.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Melon and Mint Lemonade 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Tomato, Cucumber and Bocconcini... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Coconut oil Malasses Cookies 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Corned Beef Cabbage with a Tangy... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Mom's Bread Stuffing with ... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- CRAZY CARAMEL APPLE PIE BOMBS 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup 4.3/5 (25 Votes)