Maple Brown Sugar Pumpkin Roll
This exceptional Pumpkin Roll is super moist and flavorful. The cream cheese filling is silky smooth and perfectly sweetened. Sensational!
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 4 tablespoons milk, only if needed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- pinch of salt
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 142mins
Pre heat oven to 375˚F.
Mix in eggs and pumpkin puree, and mix until just combined.
Mix your dry ingredients into the egg and pumpkin mixture until incorporated.
Line a 15x10 jelly roll pan with parchment paper and spray with a non-stick baking spray.
Spread cake batter over prepared ban.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes or until the cake is cookie through.
While baking spread a clean tea towel out on your countertop ( something made of linen and has not fuzzy fibers).
Immediately turn cake out onto towel.
Roll cake up in the towel (skinny side up) until you have a log place on a cooking rack to cool completely.
In the bowl of your electric mixer on medium speed, mix brown sugar, sugar, vanilla, and salt, together. Slowly mixing powdered sugar in until you have a thick frosting.
If it gets too thick add in a tsp of milk if needed.
Whisk powdered sugar and maple syrup together.
Unroll cake and spread cream cheese frosting over the top. Re-roll.
Drizzle/spread maple glaze over the top.
Refrigerate for about two hours.
Slice and then serve!
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato-Pumpkin Pie with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- American Flag Berry Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cherry & Apricot Crostata with... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Deep Fried Deviled Eggs 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Potato Kugel Gratin 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cookie Cups 4.5/5 (14 Votes)