Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 16-oz. pkg. pound cake mix
- 3 eggs, divided
- 2 T. margarine, melted and slightly cooled
- 4 t. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 15-oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 t. salt
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In large bowl, combine dry cake mix, one egg, margarine and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice; mix until crumbly. Press dough into a greased 15"x10" jelly-roll pan.
In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, pumpkin, salt and remaining eggs and spice. Mix well; spread over crust.
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes. Cool; refrigerate before cutting into bars.
Makes 2 dozen.