Blueberry Lemon Trifle
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 2 cans (15 3/4 ounces each) lemon pie filling
- 3 cartons (6 ounces each) lemon yogurt
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip, thawed
- Lemon slices and fresh mint, optional
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Set aside 1/4 cup of fresh blueberries for garnish.
In a bowl, combine pie filling and yogurt. In a 3-1/2 quart serving bowl or trifle bowl, layer a third of the cake cubes, lemon mixture and blueberries. Repeat layer twice more. Top with Cool Whip. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Garnish with reserved blueberries, and lemon and mint if desired.
You'll also love
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Candy Corn Popcorn Mix 4.5/5 (20 Votes)
- Grilled Zucchini with Yummy Lemon... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Apple Crisp Cookies 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Cake Mix Lemon Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Roast Salmon with Warm Blueberry... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)