Orange Creamsicle Yogurt Bites
(You will find thing's you do not find here, there) Follow or friend me on Facebook for even more recipe's,etc: https://www.facebook.com/carilynn71 ♥Delish Dish♥ at Facebook Groups https://www.facebook.com/groups/Creates/ ♥Delish Dish♥ at Tumblr http://delishdishs.tumblr.com/
- 1 1/2 cups Vanilla yogurt
- 1 (3 oz) package of Orange Jello mix
- optional, whipped cream to top
Adapted from cookiesandcups.com
Line a muffin tin with 6 cupcake liners.
In a medium microwave safe mixing bowl, combine yogurt and Jello mix, stirring to combine.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
Fill each cupcake liner with about 1/4 cup of yogurt mixture.
Chill cups for at least an hour until set.
You can easily mix and match different flavors or yogurt and Jello. Also, try making them in mini cupcake liners as well for a more bite-sized treat!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to 3 days.
You'll also love
- Baked Ziti - Pioneer Woman 3.6/5 (335 Votes)
- Grilled Balsamic Molasses Bacon 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Muffins: Bluberry, Cranberry,... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Tomato Bacon & Spinach Quiche 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Strawberry Tart by Ina Garten 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Key Lime Torte with... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Avocado Lime Salmon 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken with Orange-Sage Sauce 4.7/5 (3 Votes)