Pistachio Cranberry Cookies
Pistachio Cranberry Cookies are the perfect blend of sweet, nutty, and lightly tart. You're gonna love them!
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix OR make your own sugar cookie mix
- 1 package (4-serving size) pistachio instant pudding/pie filling mix
- 1/4 C. all purpose flour
- 1/2 C. (1 stick) butter, melted & cooled
- 2 eggs
- 1 C. salted pistachio nuts, chopped
- 1/2 C. dried craisins, chopped
- SUGAR COOKIE MIX
- 2/3 C. shortening
- 3/4 C. sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 egg
- 4 t. milk
- 2-1/2 C. sifted flour
- 1-1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. salt
- Cream shortening, sugar, vanilla. Add egg, beat till light & fluffy. Stir in milk. Sift together dry ingredients & blend into creamed mixture.
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir together cookie mix, pudding mix and flour. Stir in melted butter and eggs until soft dough forms. Add pistachios and cranberries, mix well.
Using teaspoon or cookie scoop, roll into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly.
Bake 12-15 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool minimum 2 minutes, remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
OPTIONAL: Add 6-8 drops of green food coloring if desired. I added neon green to these, and hate to say, I don't like it! LOL I think regular green food coloring would probably look better.
You'll also love
- Ravioli with Summer Squash 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Wild Mushroom Pizza with Truffle... 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Bourbon Peaches and Cream Popsicles 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Gingerbread and Pumpkin Waffles 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Marshmallow Popcorn Balls 4.3/5 (26 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Muffins... 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Cake Mix Lemon Cookies 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Almond Roca Cookies 4.3/5 (31 Votes)