Simple & Amazing Cranberry Sauce
Start with fresh cranberries to make this easy and delicious cranberry sauce. Orange juice and brown sugar add sweetness. Optional rum adds a nice kick.
- 1 (12-ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 ounces gold rum, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place all ingredients in sauce pan and cook on medium-high for 15 to 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has reduced, stirring occasionally. The cranberries will pop during cooking.
Remove from heat and serve.
Cranberry sauce can be made several days ahead and brought to room temperature or lightly heated before serving.
You'll also love
- Risotto Milanese 4.5/5 (40 Votes)
- Flourless Brownie Muffins 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Skillet Penne with Sausage and... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Beef Barley Stew 4.5/5 (38 Votes)
- Southern Apple Fritters 4.4/5 (49 Votes)
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Grand Marnier Orange Slush from... 4.1/5 (103 Votes)
- Homemade Bacon Gravy 4.7/5 (20 Votes)