Flourless Brownie Muffins
These dark chocolate flourless brownie muffins are delicious and surprisingly healthy.
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas drained, rinsed
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 22mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare 12 muffin cups by lining with muffin papers or coating with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Place chickpeas, eggs, maple syrup, cocoa powder, baking soda, coconut oil, and extract in blender or food processor; cover. Blend until smooth.
Divide batter among 12 prepared muffin cups.
Top each cupcake with about four chocolate chips; push into batter.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Big, Fluffy Buttermilk Biscuits 4.2/5 (58 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Red Wine Pot Roast 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Pecan Cheesecake Squares 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Peach... 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- The Pioneer Woman's Tres Leches... 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Meatballs &... 4.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Lower-Sugar Sweet & Sour Sauce 4.7/5 (15 Votes)