??Company's coming most loved appetizers Pg 122??
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Salad dressing (or mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Milk
- 3 Green onions, finely chopped
- 4 1/2 oz. (120 g) Can of crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, flaked
- 2 cups (500 ml) Grated Swiss cheese
- 60 Frozen mini-tart shells, thawed
Beat eggs in medium bowl until frothy.
Add flour, salad dressing and milk. Stir well.
Add green onion, crab and cheese. Stir to combine well.
Place tart shells on un-greased baking sheet. Divide cheese mixture evenly among tart shells. Bake on lowest rack in 350°F (175 C) oven for about 40 minutes until set.
Makes 60 tarts.
1 tart: 45 Calories; 3.5 g Total Fat (1.5 g Mono, 0.7 g Poly, 1.1 9 Sat); 2 g Carbohydrate