Strawberry Lettuce Salad
- 1 head red leaf lettuce (can add butter leaf or spinach if desired)
- 1 small red onion, diced or sliced thinly
- 2 pints fresh strawberies
- 1 C slivered or sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 1/3 C sugar
- 1/4 C raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 - 2 T raspberry jam
- 1 T poppy seeds
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 29mins
Tear the lettuce into bite-size pieces and add to a salad bowl.
Slice the strawberries and add to the lettuce.
Mix the dressing in your blender, adding poppy seeds after you have blended it.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing and top with the almonds.
You'll also love
- Crab Tartlets 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Skillet Penne with Sausage and... 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Southern Apple Fritters 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Grand Marnier Orange Slush from... 3.9/5 (137 Votes)
- CHICKEN & POTATOES AU GRATIN/Jen 4.5/5 (39 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Homemade Strawberry Pound Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Kale Cucumber Pineapple Smoothie 4.7/5 (20 Votes)