Homemade Cranberry Sauce
Tired of buying cranberry sauce from the store? It couldn't be easier to make at home. Impress your family and friends with this recipe.
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice, no sugar added or freshly squeezed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cranberries
Preparation time 65mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Combine the sugar, orange juice, water, cinnamon, salt and cranberries in a medium saucepan. Bring up to a simmer over medium heat and cook for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before serving.
Recipe courtesy Bobby Deen.
You'll also love
- Cranberry-Sage Champagne Cocktails 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Tigernut Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Stacks 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Cranberry -Orange Muffins 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Asiago Garlic Alfredo Sauce 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Spaghetti Sauce for Water Bath... 3.9/5 (42 Votes)