Grilled Turkey Breast with Herbed Balsamic Marinade
Grilled Turkey Breast with Herbed Balsamic Marinade is a delicious way to change it up this Thanksgiving. Savory and moist, this is going to be your new go-to recipe.
- 1 (2 1/4-pound)half turkey breast, boneless, preferably with skin (or whole turkey breast)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
Preparation time 250mins
Cooking time 300mins
Place turkey in a sealable plastic bag.
In a small bowl, mix together everything else except the salt. Add the mixture to the turkey and move it around to cover all sides. Seal the bag and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Heat covered grill on medium-low heat.
Remove turkey from bag and brush off excess marinade. Season all over with salt.
Grill turkey until done, about 40 minutes (1½ hour for whole breast), turning every 10 minutes, or rotisserie the breast.
Remove from grill and let rest, covered loosely for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
You'll also love
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 3.9/5 (1748 Votes)
- Roasted Turkey Breast Tenderloins 3.8/5 (738 Votes)
- Stuffed Turkey Breast with... 4.5/5 (75 Votes)
- Beef/Venison Stew (LL Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRATIN OF SWEETBREADS WITH GARLIC 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork: Paleo/Nectarine and Onion... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Meatballs with Herbed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Turkey Breast with Garlic Roasted... 0/5 (0 Votes)