Black Bean Lime Salad
Super easy, super delicious black bean and lime salad is great as an accoutrement to tacos, as a side dish, or served with chicken and steak for the main dish!
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 to 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from seriouseats.com
Wash and steam ears of corn until kernels are tender (do not overcook! This should only take a few minutes, the kernels should be very juicy). Remove kernels with a sharp knife.
Combine corn and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Toss until well-combined, serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Brie, Blueberry and Balsamic Panini 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Potato Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Apple Bread 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Four Layer Pumpkin Cake w/ Orange... 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- cake - Grain Free Lemon Poppyseed... 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Quickbread - Apple & Carrot Gluten... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- White Bean and Ham Soup 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Bacon-Topped Green Bean Casserole 4.4/5 (13 Votes)