Black Bean Lime Salad
Super easy, super delicious black bean and lime salad is great as an accoutrement to tacos, as a side dish, or served with chicken and steak for the main dish!
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 to 4 ears fresh corn
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- Fresh ground pepper, to taste
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from seriouseats.com
Wash and steam ears of corn until kernels are tender (do not overcook! This should only take a few minutes, the kernels should be very juicy). Remove kernels with a sharp knife.
Combine corn and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Toss until well-combined, serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (888 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (231 Votes)