Spicy Black Bean Salad
It doesn't get any better than this chilled spicy black bean salad served with tortilla chips... and a frozen margarita.
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup salsa, or as desired
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Mix black beans, corn, red onion, salsa, olive oil, cilantro, garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to 2 days.
Serve chilled and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cod with Asparagus and Mashed... 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Cambodian Stuffed Chicken Wings 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Kalua Pork 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Best Broccoli Ever 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
- Best-Ever Chicken Salad 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Healthy Fire-Seared Antipasto... 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Brazilian Black Bean Stew 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Skillet Huevos 4.5/5 (8 Votes)