Mexican Penne with Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1 lb skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 package cream cheese, cut into pieces (4 oz)
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cut chicken thighs into bite-size pieces. Melt butter in a large skillet over
medium heat. Add chicken; cook, stirring constantly, 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook until
chicken is done.
3. Stir in flour. Gradually pour in broth and milk, stirring constantly. Add salsa
and cream cheese. Cook, stirring, until cream cheese is melted and smooth.
4. Toss with pasta before serving.
You'll also love
- Banana bread 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Peach Margarita 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Sausage Wontons 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- CHILI TURKEY 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Chinese Chicken Skewers 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Tuscan Garlic Tortellini... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Hot Bacon Macaroni Salad 4.6/5 (14 Votes)