Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack Chicken
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
Preparation time 5mins
Adapted from food.com
Spray a medium size fry pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle chili powder over chicken.
Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
Turn stove top on low and add green chilies on top of chicken.
Cook until chilies are warmed.
Add cheese and cook until melted on top of chilies.
Put on a dish and serve with salsa on the side.
You'll also love
- The Best Cake Donuts 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Spicy Grilled Chicken Thighs with... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Paleo Chicken Pad Thai 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Stovetop Chicken & Broccoli... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Chicken Tortilla Soup The Pioneer... 3.7/5 (99 Votes)
- Korean Stir Fry Udon & Chicken 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Firecracker Chicken Meatballs 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Frontega Chicken Panini - Copycat... 3.8/5 (205 Votes)