Parmesan Cornflake Chicken
Recipe from Taste Of Home Simple & Delicious (March/April 2009). Recipe submitted by C. Ruiss, Massapequa, NY.
- 1/2 cup crushed conflakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1-1/2 tsp. dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 6 Tbs. butter, melted
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 lbs.), cut up and skin removed
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
In a shallow bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place butter in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in cornflake mixture.
Place in a greased 13x9 inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.