Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne
- 2 2/3 cups uncooked penne pasta (8 oz)
- 2 cups chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (19 oz) Progresso® cannellini beans or other canned white beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup Progresso® Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
Preparation time 15mins
Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Heat oven to 375°F.
In ungreased 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish, place pasta, chicken and beans. In small bowl, mix cooking sauce, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour over top of pasta, chicken and beans.
Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil; top with tomato and bread crumbs. Bake uncovered 5 to 8 minutes or until top just starts to brown and mixture is bubbly.
You'll also love
- Creamy Farfalle with Salmon and... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Sourdough-Herb Stuffed Chicken 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Tender Slow-Cooker Mushroom Lamb... 4.2/5 (45 Votes)
- Ranch (or Caesar) Chicken & Rice 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Curry Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Creamy Macaroni & Cheese 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Roast Chicken 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Sauté Chicken Breast with Wine... 4.6/5 (16 Votes)