Nonny’s Macaroni & Cheese
- 16-oz. pkg. ditalini pasta, cooked and divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 16-oz. pkgs. extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed and divided
- 2 16-oz. cans whole tomatoes, drained, crushed and divided
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Layer half of the pasta in a lightly greased 13"x9" baking pan;
sprinkle with salt and pepper. Layer with half of the cheese and half
of the tomatoes. Repeat layers; cover with aluminum foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Serves 6 to 8.
You'll also love
- Marinated Shrimp 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- New Orleans Kickin' Potato Salad 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cucumber, Carrot, and Cellophane... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- ROMANO CHICKEN WITH LEMON GARLIC... 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Hearty Chicken Gnocchi Soup 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Carb Ricotta Gnocchi 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Vegan Macaroni Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)