Crispy Parmesan Kale Chips
Get your greens on! These parmesan cheese-laced kale chips are the best way to get anyone to enjoy their greens.
- 1 head flat-leaf Tuscan or Lacinato kale, leaves separated, rinsed and dried well
- Olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup Parmesan or Asiago cheese, grated
- Garlic salt or sea salt, optional
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 275°F.
Using a knife, remove the thick inner stems from the leaves, leaving long strips; cut the strips in half. Arrange the leaves dark side up in a single layer on two baking sheets.
Lightly mist each piece with olive oil spray.
Sprinkle generously and evenly with Parmesan cheese. Add a little Garlic Salt or sea salt as well for additional flavor.
Bake about 14 to 16 minutes, until the leaves are crisp and the cheese is lightly golden. Sometimes the leaves bake unevenly, so watch them carefully, removing the crisp ones as they are done and returning the others to continue baking until done.
Store in airtight container, if you have any that you don't finish right away!
You'll also love
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (73 Votes)
- Pasta with Meat Sauce 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Vanilla Cake with Strawberry Cream... 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Fresh Apple Cake with Brown Sugar... 4.2/5 (81 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.1/5 (98 Votes)
- Parmesan Baked Potato Halves 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Lemon-Shrimp Pasta 4.5/5 (57 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (60 Votes)