Parmesan Baked Potato Halves
I love these Parmesan Baked Potato Halves, they make the perfect side dish. This is my go to recipe for a potato side when we have company, they are super easy, delicious, and give you the benefits of a baked potato without all the mess on your plate!
- 6 small potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 1/4 cup butter
- grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- other seasonings (to personal preference)
Adapted from favfamilyrecipes.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Melt butter and pour into a 9x13 inch pan and spread evenly across the bottom.
Generously sprinkle parmesan cheese and lightly sprinkle other seasonings all over the butter.
Place potato halves face down on the butter and seasonings.
Place in preheated oven and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool for at least a FULL 5 minutes before removing from the pan, otherwise the parmesan crust won't stick to the potato.
Serve on a plate with a side of sour cream or ranch dressing for dipping.
You'll also love
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.1/5 (94 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (61 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole 3.8/5 (166 Votes)
- Glazed Pork Tenderloin, Squash,... 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
Review this recipe