Crockpot Rice and Porkchops
Even your kids will love this easy slow cooker pork chop -- the ranch dressing mix and garlic help make them flavorful, while cooking all day makes them tender.
- 4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth.
Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt).
Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.
Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.6/5 (53 Votes)
- Easy Strawberry Pineapple Shortcake 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Ice Cream Pie 4.6/5 (48 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (74 Votes)
- Enchilada Chicken Spaghetti Skillet 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.1/5 (106 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- French Onion & Roast Beef Grilled... 4.5/5 (61 Votes)