Crockpot Rice and Porkchops
Even your kids will love this easy slow cooker pork chop -- the ranch dressing mix and garlic help make them flavorful, while cooking all day makes them tender.
- 4 thick-cut pork chops, bone in or boneless
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Pepper, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 375mins
Combine soup, dressing mix, garlic, and broth.
Sprinkle chops with pepper (do not salt).
Place chops in slow cooker and pour soup mixture over top.
Cover and cook on high 4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
Serve over rice.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Baked Potato Halves 4.4/5 (62 Votes)
- Ina Garten's Lemon Loaf Cake 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Chocolate Thumbprint Kiss Cookies 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Cheesy Italian Sausage & Potato... 4/5 (118 Votes)
- Funfetti Cake Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (63 Votes)
- Shrimp & Crabmeat Etouffee 4/5 (129 Votes)
- White Chicken Chili Bush's Can... 3.8/5 (131 Votes)