Cheesy Italian Sausage & Potato Bake
This dish is so easy to put together, and so tasty! Chunky potatoes combine with carrots, onions, and whole links of Italian sausage and seasonings and bake for an hour.
- 3 large potatoes, washed and cut into bite size cubes
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 to 5 whole Italian sausage links
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder,
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 65mins
Place the potatoes, carrot and onion in a 2.5 quart lightly greased casserole dish.
Add the oil, house seasoning and Italian seasoning.
Toss to coat well then dot the potatoes with the butter.
Lay the sausages across the top.
Cover with tinfoil and place in a 425° oven for 30 minutes.
Remove and uncover, return to the oven for 20 minutes.
Remove and top with the cheese and place back in the oven for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- 2-Ingredient Lemon Bars 4.3/5 (75 Votes)
- Copycat Macaroni Grill’s Penne... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- LEMON CHEESECAKE BARS 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Paula Deen's Broccoli Casserole 3.8/5 (154 Votes)
- Beef Shawarma 4.4/5 (59 Votes)
- Better than Fries Baked Potatoes 4.5/5 (54 Votes)
- Chili's Southwest Chicken &... 4.3/5 (70 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Bread Roll 4.5/5 (55 Votes)