GARLIC & LEMON CHICKEN WITH RED POTATOES & GREEN BEANS !
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lemons, 1 thinly sliced, 1 juiced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound trimmed green beans
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 4 chicken breasts
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 400°F ( 180). Coat a large baking dish or cast-iron skillet with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Arrange the lemon slices in a single layer in the bottom of the dish or skillet.
In a large bowl, combine the remaining oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper; add the chicken, green beans and potatoes and toss to coat. Pour this mix into the pan and spread around evenly.
Roast for 50 minutes or until cooked through. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Tomato Mozzarella Toss 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Lime Splashed Salmon with Chiles &... 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash Alfredo 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Pesto Dipped Accordion Potatoes 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Greek Roasted Potatoes 4.6/5 (36 Votes)
- Warm Winter Lemon Cake 4.7/5 (29 Votes)
- Ultra-Crispy New Potatoes with... 4.5/5 (50 Votes)