Greek Roasted Potatoes
When it comes to Greek potatoes, one could argue that the oven roasting is a must. That's partly what makes this recipe a must-try, but it's ingredients like olive oil and lemon juice that give this side dish that can be served with almost any meal its flavorful appeal.
- 3 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes or 3 pounds small red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice( 3-4 lemons)
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, and dried oregano. Toss well to cook with olive oil.
Place in a 13x9-inch baking dish or lipped baking sheet. Bake potatoes for 15 minutes. Add chicken stock, toss and bake for 10 minutes. Add lemon juice, toss and bake for 15 minutes more or until potatoes are cooked through
If you like, preheat broiler and broil the potatoes for 2 to 5 minutes or until golden brown
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Grilled Pineapple with Lime Dip 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Trout 5/5 (7 Votes)
- Jack Stack Barbecue Cheesy Corn... 4.7/5 (32 Votes)
- Parmesan Scalloped Potato Stacks 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Mexican Cornbread Casserole 4.6/5 (37 Votes)
- Three Cheese Campfire Potatoes 4.3/5 (65 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker Cornbread Dressing 4.6/5 (26 Votes)