Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Great tasting and healthy for you! These Roasted Sweet Potatoes are my favorite side for the Holidays but enjoy them often throughout the year.
- 3 sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into bite size cubes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (organic)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Sea salt, to taste
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a small baking dish with cooking spray.
Peel and dice the sweet potatoes into bite size cubes and place in the baking dish.
Melt butter in the microwave and pour over the potatoes along with the olive oil, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and salt.
Add more sugar or cinnamon if desired.
Toss to coat evenly.
Bake in the oven for 60 minutes.
Stir the sweet potatoes once or twice during roasting.
You'll also love
- Killer Marinated Tomatoes 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Crabby Pasta Salad 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Creamy Fruit Mousse 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Microwave Peanut Brittle Microwave 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Crack Potatoes or Loaded Potato... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Stovetop Cracked Fingerling... 4.4/5 (47 Votes)