Top Heavy Crumb Cake
Thick huge scrumptious crumbs on top of a tasty thin layer of coffeecake! Life doesn't get much better than this, enjoy!
- HEAVY CRUMB TOPPING:
- 3 sticks butter, melted
- 4 cups flour
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll type pan.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes with an electric mixer. Pour into prepared pan, just enough to cover the bottom of the pan. Set the rest aside.
Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until it can hold the crumbs. Carefully crumble the heavy crumb topping onto the cake covering completely. Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. When cake is cool, sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
Top heavy crumb topping:
Mix all dry ingredients together. Drizzle butter into dry ingredients slowly, using fork to mix and form large crumbs. Add vanilla and mix. Put aside until ready to use.
You'll also love
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.2/5 (79 Votes)
- Velveeta Shells and Cheese... 3.7/5 (120 Votes)
- Strawberry Cookies with White... 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.4/5 (44 Votes)
- Easy 7-UP Pound Cake 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Little Apricot Cakes 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Cherry Swirl Coffee Cake 4.4/5 (45 Votes)