Microwave Peanut Brittle Microwave
Enjoy the quick and easy prep of this peanut brittle recipe - the microwave keeps it simple! Great to set out at a party or to give as gifts.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 cup raw peanuts
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Butter a cookie sheet. Set aside.
Stir together sugar and corn syrup in a 2 quart glass bowl. Microwave 4 minutes.
Add peanuts, stir well and microwave 3 minutes.
Add butter and vanilla, stir well and microwave 1 minute.
Add soda and stir well until light and foamy. Pour at once onto prepared cookie sheet. Spread thin.
Cool, then break into pieces.
You'll also love
- Top Heavy Crumb Cake 3.8/5 (213 Votes)
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 4.4/5 (41 Votes)
- Lemon Cake Batter Truffles 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- Kielbasa Sandwiches with Grilled... 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Easy Peanut Brittle 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Autumn Brittle 4.5/5 (26 Votes)