Pumpkin Crack Cake
Pumpkin crack cake is so easy to make! Perfect gluten free substitute for pumpkin pie. Make sure to serve with a dollap of whipped cream.
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (7-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15-ounce) box gluten-free yellow cake mix
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled. 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (or chopped pecans)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from glutenfreeonashoestring.com
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch square or round baking pan and set it aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, place the pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, sugar and pumpkin pie spice, and beat until well-combined.
Pour the pumpkin mixture into the prepared pan. Sprinkle ⅓ of the dry cake mix over the top and swirl it into the wet ingredients with a knife.
Sprinkle the rest of the dry cake mix on top, and smooth carefully until it covers evenly. Pour the melted butter evenly on top of the cake. Next, sprinkle evenly with chips. Cover the top of the pan with foil.
Place the cake in the center of the preheated oven, and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover, and bake for another 15 to 25 minutes, or until it has begun to brown around edges.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into squares or wedges and serving.
You'll also love
- Auntie Vila's Keke Pua'a (Samoan... 4.2/5 (63 Votes)
- Oven Fried Pork Chops 3.9/5 (155 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Crisp 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- EASY STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Ice Cream 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Bourbon Onion Soup 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Tex-Mex Baked Spaghetti Squash 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Cherry Cream Cheese Candy Cane... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)