Pecan Caramel Ice Cream
Love this ice cream for a special treat or just to cool off during the hot summer months. Tastes awesome and it's vegan friendly!
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/4 cup raw pecans
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons ground vanilla bean or extract
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 2 to 3 tablespoons maple syrup
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mywholefoodlife.com
In a blender or food processor, blend up the ingredients for the caramel. Set aside.
In the ice cream machine, add the ingredients for the ice cream, except the pecans and turn on the machine.
After about 5 minutes, drizzle the caramel mixture into the ice cream bowl.
When the ice cream looks like it’s almost done, add in the nuts. Takes about 15-20 minutes to make. I got about 4 1/2 cup servings out of my batch. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Oeey Gooey Bars 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Cowboy Cornbread Casserole 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Toffee Cheesecake Bars 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Makeover White Christmas Cake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Halloween Brew 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Sesame Chicken Egg Rolls 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Bread Machine Monkey Bread -... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)