Caramel Apple Crisp
Two layers stacked high of absolute deliciousness... buttery oatmeal crust with tender baked apples, brown sugar and cinnamon. Tastes great with whipped or ice cream.
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cold butter
- 8 cups sliced, peeled apples
- 1 (14-ounce) package caramels, halved
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add cold butter and cut in until crumbly.
Press half of the mixture into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
Layer with half of the apples, caramels and 1 cup of oat mixture. Repeat layers.
Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Mini Bacon Cheeseburger... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- EASY STRAWBERRY PIE WITH JELLO 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Pecan Caramel Ice Cream 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Bourbon Onion Soup 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Muffins 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Peach Smoothies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Werther's Original Caramel Apple... 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- Creamy Pineapple Cheesecake 4.5/5 (25 Votes)