Caramel Apple Crisp
Two layers stacked high of absolute deliciousness... buttery oatmeal crust with tender baked apples, brown sugar and cinnamon. Tastes great with whipped or ice cream.
- 3 cups oats
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup cold butter
- 8 cups sliced, peeled apples
- 1 (14-ounce) package caramels, halved
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
Combine oats, flour, brown sugar and cinnamon. Add cold butter and cut in until crumbly.
Press half of the mixture into a greased 13x9 baking dish.
Layer with half of the apples, caramels and 1 cup of oat mixture. Repeat layers.
Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- "Best" Blueberry Muffins 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- Watermelon Mojito Jell-O Shots 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Valentine's Day Cupcakes 4.6/5 (24 Votes)
- German Chocolate Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Applesauce Puffs 4.3/5 (33 Votes)
- Carrot Applesauce Bread 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Crumble 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4.2/5 (45 Votes)