Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Nut Cookies
Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip & Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect fall treat! Sweet and delicious, you're going to love these!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cream the butter and sugar in a bowl.
Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
Mix the flour, baking soda and salt in another bowl.
Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
Mix in the rolled oats, white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
Place the dough onto a cookie sheet one table spoon at a time.
Bake in a 350°F preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Sandwich Cake 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Asparagus Risotto With Leeks 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini Pasta 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- World's Best Lemon Bars 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Irish Apple Crumble Cake 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- PUMPKIN-SPICE CAKE WITH CREAM... 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Coolers 4.4/5 (30 Votes)