Gooey Butter Cookies
These super easy Gooey Butter Cookies are made using a box of yellow cake mix and serve a crowd of sweet-toothed friends and family. They are perfect for any holiday feast or even your child's bake sale. They also make a great food gift for birthdays and during the holidays. Enjoy with a cup of tea or after a scrumptious meal.
- 1 yellow cake box mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 egg
- powdered sugar, to sift on top, optional
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 52mins
Adapted from lilluna.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter, vanilla, egg, and cream cheese until fluffy. Mix in cake mix. Chill for 30 minutes. Roll into balls and dip in a bowl of powdered sugar.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 12 minutes, and sift powdered sugar on top if desired.
You'll also love
- Butter Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Texas-Style Smoked Brisket 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Strawberry Souffle Pancakes 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- 3D Chocolate Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Candy Cane Jello Shots 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Rosé Wine Cupcakes 4.3/5 (39 Votes)
- Bruschetta 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.1/5 (22 Votes)