White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut Cookies
I got this recipe from a friend since I'm a big fan of white chocolate and I loved it! I'm not sure where she got it, but I thought it was good enough to post here for anyone who's looking for an awesome cookie recipe!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup salted butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from food.com
Preheat oven to 300°F.
In medium bowl combine flour, soda and salt. Mix well, set aside.
In a large bowl with a mixer blend sugars at medium speed. Add butter and mix to until it forms a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add eggs and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until fully combined.
Add the flour mixture, macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips, and blend on low speed until just combined. Do not over-mix.
Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Move immediately to cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Rudy’s Creamed Corn 3.8/5 (122 Votes)
- Quicker than rice krispie treats... 4.5/5 (64 Votes)
- Crock Pot Christmas Crack 4.6/5 (54 Votes)
- S'Mores Rice Krispie Treats 4.6/5 (56 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Pecan Coconut Praline Cookies 4/5 (89 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut - Banana Cream Pie 4.5/5 (33 Votes)