World's Best Lemon Bars
These lemon bars are made with freshly squeezed lemons to make a wonderfully light and delicious dessert. I guarantee you'll be coming back for more...they are the world's best after all!
- 1/2 pound butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 6 large eggs, room temperature
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup flour
- Powdered sugar
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
Preheat oven at 350°F.
Mix crust ingredients in large bowl until the crust mixture is smooth.
Spray flat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place crust mixture on the baking sheet and roll out until flat. You can do this with a rolling pin or by hand.
Place cookie sheet in oven and cook for ten minutes. Remove and set aside to cool.
Mix all filling ingredients in large bowl until there are no lumps. Pour filling over baked crust. Place the cookie sheet in the oven and let bake for an additional 30 to 35 minutes.
Remove the cookie sheet and let cool at room temperature.
Dust top with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Peaches ‘n Cream Cupcakes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- The Irish Potatoes 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Jello Shots 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip... 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- Raspberry & White Chocolate Waffle... 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Gooey Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Cranberry Orange Quick Bread 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Lemon Chiffon Pie 4.5/5 (22 Votes)