Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Escalloped Apples (Rachael Ray)
- 2 pieces, 1 package, pork tenderloins - ask the butcher to trim them up for you
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped thyme leaves
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 5 Gala, Honey Crisp or Golden Delicious apples, quartered, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Adapted from rachaelray.com
Heat oven to 425°F.
Coat the tenderloins with EVOO. Combine the grill seasoning, lemon zest and thyme. Rub the spice mixture into the tenderloin and roast 25 minutes. Remove and let juices settle then slice on an angle.
Melt butter in skillet over medium heat and saute apples for 12-15 minutes until very tender. Season with a pinch of salt and sprinkle the flour over the skillet, toss to combine. Squeeze the lemon juice over the skillet and sweeten with sugar.
Arrange the apples over the pork to serve.
You'll also love
- Mixed Berry Tart 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Key Lime-Coconut Pie - Bobby Flay 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Venison Roast 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Sardinian Lamb Kabobs over Couscous 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pork Loin with Onions (Martha... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Lobster Tail from Fresh Market 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Chicken and Shrimp with Pancetta... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Scallops with Citrus Glaze 4.3/5 (3 Votes)