Cheddar and Zucchini Frittata
3 weightwatcher points
- 1 cup refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed or 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
Position a rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat to 450 degrees F. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, cheese, half of the parsley, the pepper, and, salt. Set aside.
2.In a 9- to 10-inch ovenproof skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and green onions; cook 5 to 8 minutes or just until tender, stirring frequently.
3.Carefully pour the egg mixture over the vegetables. Reduce heat to medium. As mixture sets, run a spatula around the edge of the skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting edges about 5 minutes or until egg mixture is almost set (surface will be moist). Reduce heat as necessary to prevent overbrowning.
4.Place the skillet in the oven. Bake about 5 minutes or until the frittata is firm and the top is golden. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley. Serve warm. Cut into wedges. Makes 4 (1/4 of the frittata) servings.
You'll also love
- The bacon chicken 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Oven Fried Swiss Cheese Chicken... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Curried Lentils With Sweet... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- STRAWBERRY MELON FRUIT SALAD WITH... 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Caramel Corn*** 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Summer Squash and Chicken Chowder 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Carne de Puerco con Calabacitas y... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)