Chicken Pad Thai Zoodle Bowls
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 medium peeled carrots, julienne peeled or spiralized (2 cups)
- 2 medium zucchini, julienne peeled or spiralized (2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 20 oz boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 green onions, whites and greens separated, sliced on the bias
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 1/4
- cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 2
- tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 1
- lime, cut into wedges
Adapted from tablespoon.com
In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add eggs; cook 30 to 60 seconds, stirring until scrambled and firm. Transfer mixture to plate; cover to keep warm. Wipe out skillet.
In same skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat. Add carrots, zucchini, garlic, pepper flakes and salt; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Transfer to 4 bowls; cover.
In same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken and green onion whites; cook 5 minutes without moving, then stir and cook 3 to 5 minutes longer, until chicken is no longer pink in center. Return eggs to pan. Add brown sugar and soy sauce; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until liquid evaporates.
Add chicken mixture to bowls. Sprinkle with green onion greens, peanuts, cilantro and mint. Serve with lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Lemon Garlic Chicken Zoodles 4/5 (159 Votes)
- Lawry's® Beer Can Chicken 3.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Zucchini-and-Mozzarella Flatbread 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Stir Fry Noodles with Seared... 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Belizean Rice and Beans and Stewed... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Passover Zucchini Kugel 3.8/5 (9 Votes)
- Yellow Fried Chicken Larasa 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Lemon-Dijon Chicken Thighs... 4/5 (3 Votes)