Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock Pot version
Tastes just like the Pasta Fagioli they serve up at the Olive Garden. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10-ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7 to 8 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
You'll also love
- Cherry Tea Cakes 4.5/5 (132 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Weight Watchers Breaded Chicken... 4.2/5 (177 Votes)
- Homemade Bread Using Kitchen Aid... 3.8/5 (438 Votes)
- Cranberry Christmas Cake 3.9/5 (186 Votes)
- Chef Bob Warden's Baby Back Ribs 4.5/5 (135 Votes)
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Super Sloppy Joes 4.6/5 (124 Votes)