Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock Pot version
Tastes just like the Pasta Fagioli they serve up at the Olive Garden. Enjoy!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 (28-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (16-ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can white kidney beans, drained
- 3 (10-ounce) cans beef stock
- 3 teaspoons oregano
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (20-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces pasta
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Brown beef in a skillet.
Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything except pasta.
Cook on low 7 to 8 hours or high 4 to 5 hours.
During last 30 min on high or 1 hour on low, add pasta.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (707 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (688 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)