Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This recipe is a perfect recipe for weekly meal prep or a healthy and delicious dinner option.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Italian bread crumbs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from google.com
In the food processor combine spinach, olive oil, salt and pepper, cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
Cut chicken breasts on thin side making an opening and stuff with above ingredients.
Dredge chicken in egg and then in bread crumbs and sauté one side until brown, place on baking sheet browned side up.
Top chicken with any leftover spinach mix, cook at 400 degrees fahrenheit for about 40 minutes
Cut breasts in half after removing from oven.
You'll also love
- Halloween Candy Corn Cupcakes 4.5/5 (133 Votes)
- Decorated Pumpkin Cupcakes 4.5/5 (134 Votes)
- Pasta Fagioli Slow Cooker Crock... 4.6/5 (132 Votes)
- Bacon Ranch Crockpot Chicken 4.4/5 (139 Votes)
- Panko Oven Fried Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- Crock Pot Honey Sesame Chicken 4.4/5 (129 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean Salad with... 4.4/5 (128 Votes)