Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts
This recipe is a perfect recipe for weekly meal prep or a healthy and delicious dinner option.
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- Italian bread crumbs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from google.com
In the food processor combine spinach, olive oil, salt and pepper, cream cheese and parmesan cheese.
Cut chicken breasts on thin side making an opening and stuff with above ingredients.
Dredge chicken in egg and then in bread crumbs and sauté one side until brown, place on baking sheet browned side up.
Top chicken with any leftover spinach mix, cook at 400 degrees fahrenheit for about 40 minutes
Cut breasts in half after removing from oven.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (678 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (395 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (311 Votes)