Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip
Make sure to Invite all of your taste buds to this party and serve with your favorite crackers or chips. Served warm, this dreamy Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip is awesome. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8-ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (3-ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Fold in shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onions and onion soup mix.
Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. To serve, place in center of platter and surround with crackers and assorted fresh vegetables (optional).
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Beef (Cook's... 4.2/5 (184 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings 4.5/5 (131 Votes)
- Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Chicken... 4.5/5 (125 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Dip 4.5/5 (122 Votes)
- Candied Pecans 4.4/5 (124 Votes)
- Easy Baked Cheese Balls 4.4/5 (108 Votes)