Creamy Bacon & Cheese Dip
Make sure to Invite all of your taste buds to this party and serve with your favorite crackers or chips. Served warm, this dreamy Creamy Bacon and Cheese Dip is awesome. Enjoy!
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (8-ounces) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (3-ounce) jar bacon bits
- 1 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- Assorted fresh vegetables (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 400°F
In a mixing bowl, stir together sour cream and cream cheese. Fold in shredded cheese, bacon bits, green onions and onion soup mix.
Pour into a 2-quart baking dish. Cover and bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. To serve, place in center of platter and surround with crackers and assorted fresh vegetables (optional).
You'll also love
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
- Cheesy Jalapeno Bacon Stuffed... 4.4/5 (131 Votes)
- Oreo Truffles 4.5/5 (127 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Queso Blanco Dip 4.3/5 (143 Votes)
- Crockpot Ham, Green Beans &... 3.8/5 (286 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops 3.9/5 (311 Votes)
- Best Shrimp Dish Ever 4.1/5 (180 Votes)