Peanut Butter Fudge - No Bake
I love peanut butter fudge because it is infinitely easier than chocolate fudge and, well, it’s peanut butter fudge and... I'm chocolate challenged. Besides, what’s not to love? No candy thermometers or intensive stirring required. All you need is butter, peanut butter, a pinch of salt, vanilla, powdered sugar and about 10 minutes. Easy peasy! Which is perfect for this hectic time of year, and any time of year, right?
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter (unsalted)- softened and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Mix peanut butter, butter, corn syrup, vanilla and salt, one at a time. Stir in sugar. Knead until smooth then add nuts if using.
Pack into an 8×8×2 inch pan lined w/ buttered parchment paper. Put in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
When firm, cut into squares.
Store at a cool temperature, in an airtight container.
If you make a big batch, treat yourself and place some in the freezer for an extra special surprise for you when a peanut butter fudge craving strikes!
You'll also love
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- The Ultimate Beef Wellington 4.6/5 (73 Votes)
- Lemon Yogurt Cake from The... 4.4/5 (93 Votes)
- Classic Southern Caramel Cake 4.4/5 (87 Votes)
- Tamales 4.5/5 (80 Votes)
- Melting Snowman Cookies 4.5/5 (78 Votes)
- Toffee Bars 4.5/5 (68 Votes)
- Peppermint Fudge 4.5/5 (73 Votes)