Banana Pudding Bark
All the flavor of banana pudding in a creamy, melt-in-your-mouth candy bark, and it's only 4 ingredients! Perfect treat any time of year, especially for the banana pudding lovers in your life.
- 1 (11 to 12-ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- 1/2 cup coarsely broken vanilla wafers
- 1/2 cup dried banana slices/chips
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
Melt white chocolate chips as directed on package. (I used a small, non-stick pot on the stove top over medium heat, stirring constantly until almost melted then removed from heat and continued stirring until completely melted).
Add the dry pudding mix to the melted white chocolate, stirring until incorporated.
Spread the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and smooth out to about 1/4" thick. (It won't cover the entire parchment surface).
Immediately sprinkle the top with the crumbled vanilla wafers and banana chips, gently pressing down to set.
Let cool at room temperature for a couple of hours to dry and harden or refrigerate for 30-40 minutes.
Break into irregular pieces and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (891 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (902 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (494 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (452 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (406 Votes)